пятница, 22 июня 2018 г.

My Magic Colors - Learn About Colors with My Magic Pet Morphle

My Magic Colors - Learn About Colors with My Magic Pet Morphle

In this episode, Morphle morphs into a magic paintbrush!

My Magic Pet Morphle is a Baby TV series of episodes and songs for your kids to enjoy.
------------------------------
The music used in this video:

Care Free
Monkeys Spinning Monkeys
Look Busy
Happy Boy End Theme
Itty Bitty 8 Bit
Bright Wish
We wish you a merry chirstmas
Deck the Halls B
The builder
Hidden Agenda
Bumbly March
The Show Must Be Go
Fluffing A Duck
Pamgea
Marty Gots a Plan

by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
--------------------------
So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. Bad Wolf Stole Baby Kitten's Lollipop | Super Panda Rescue Team | Monster Police Car | BabyBus. Learn Colors With Morphle! Educational Color Videos For Kids. My Magic Knight - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for Kids (Knight, Dragon, Pirate & Witch). Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). Morphle Loves Building - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids and babies. Christmas Tree Robbery! Morphle christmas episodes for kids with Santa. Morphle the Bear - My Magic Pet Morphle Videos For Kids. Mila becomes a Superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Superhero, Dinosaur, Supersuit. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. Scary animals VS Morphle the animal super hero! Morphle Animation Episodes For Kids. Colors for Children to Learn w/ Spiderman and Dinosaurs Wild Animals Nursery Rhymes (30 Min). My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. Минимульты Говорящий Том 2018 Ультрамарафон все серии. My Magic Soccer Match! Morphle's 2018 Football World Cup Cartoon For Kids!. Nursery Rhymes For Babies | Johny Johny Yes Papa & Popular Kids Songs by HooplaKidz LIVE STREAM. Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. My Magic Christmas Present - Christmas Videos For Kids. PJ Masks Full Episodes | Cartoons for Children. Om Nom Stories FULL SEASONS COMPILATION | Cut The Rope: Around The World | Funny Cartoons for Kids. Peppa Pig Family House DUPLO Lego Construction Set with George. My Pet Dinosaur: Triceratops - (+ Dinosaur compilation) My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #27. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. ABC Song with Morphle! - Learn the alphabet and more education for kids. (colors and shapes). NEW Shaun the Sheep Animated Series For Kids Best Full Cartoons! New Funny Collection 2018. Morphle ate too much ice cream! Funny superhero animation for kids. My Magic Dump Truck -- Dump Truck Video For Kids with My Magic Pet Morphle. My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. SUPERHERO BABIES OPEN SECURITY DOOR ❤ Hulk & Frozen Elsa Play Doh Cartoons For Kids. Colored Monsters Catch Baby Panda | Math Kingdom Adventure Episode 1-10 | BabyBus Cartoon. Funny Animated cartoon for Kids | Cartoon Caillou | Caillou has a bath | Full Cartoon Movie. Kids Halloween With Morphle! - Magic Pet Morphle Halloween Video for children. Race Car Morphle and The kids Super Heroes! My Magic Pet Morphle Animations For Kids. My Magic Shapes - Learn Shapes with My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #8. Morphle Kids Videos! Where did Daddy lose his glasses? Animated Super Hero Episodes For Kids. Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. CHILDREN'S MUSEUM Pretend Play Indoor Playground for Kids.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий