суббота, 23 июня 2018 г.

Morphle the Super Hero Mayor! Crazy Cartoon Animation Episodes for Kids

Morphle the Super Hero Mayor! Crazy Cartoon Animation Episodes for Kids

In this a many episode compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series. Morphle can morph into all sorts of things that kids love; like Dinosaurs, cars, trucks and cute animals. In this episode Morphle helps the mayor and gets to be a super hero

TV show is for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The Major Mayoral Elections' Episode by: Mark Bastiaan

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
Let's Play: Police Officers | FULL EPISODE | ZeeKay Junior. Morphle Loves Building - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids and babies. My Red Monster Truck - For Children (+ 1 hour compilation incl Digger Firetruck Vehicles) Morphle. School bus Morphle Goes Underwater! Morphle kids Bus videos!. Heroes Origins | Thursday Thirst | Rat A Tat | Funny Cartoon Videos for Children. Pororo Season 6 | #07 The Adventures on Summer Island 1 [With CC] | Watch out for the shark attack!. My Pet Dinosaur Morphle Goes Back In Time - My Magic Pet Morphle animations for kids with dinosaurs. My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. Kids Halloween With Morphle! - Magic Pet Morphle Halloween Video for children. Morphle is Sad, Happy, Angry and Scared! My Magic Pet Morphle Cries and Laughs on Emotion Island. Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). 12 Dancing Princesses kids story cartoon animation. Morphle ate too much ice cream! Funny superhero animation for kids. Super Hero Morphle's Crazy Animal Mixer! Shark Mixed with Elephant, Lion + cat and more Kids Video. Morphle the Magic Balloon- Animations for Kids. Morphle Kids Videos! Where did Daddy lose his glasses? Animated Super Hero Episodes For Kids. My Magic Christmas Present - Christmas video for kids - My Magic Pet Morphle. The Pirates want Morphle's gift! Cartoons for kids. Scary animals VS Morphle the animal super hero! Morphle Animation Episodes For Kids. Colors for Children To Learn with Magical Crayons | GooGoo Baby & Color Friends Live Stream. Мультики про машинки - Полицейские Машины СУПЕР ГОНКИ в Городе Мультфильмы для детей. Magic Christmas Dinner With Morphle - Merry Christmas for Kids. Santa Christmas Video For Kids - With Morphle and Cute Animals. Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom | 1 Hour Episode Compilation. Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. My Pet Dinosaur: Ptyrodactyl + 1 hour Cartoons for kids compilation by My Magic Pet Morphle. My Magic Basketball Morphle! - Morphle super hero bal sports Cartoon for kids playing basketball. Scary Monster visits Morphle! - My Magic Pet Morphle Super Hero Animation Episode For kids. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. Funny Animated Cartoon | Spookiz | Who dis? | 스푸키즈 | Cartoon For Children. My Magic Soccer Match! Morphle's 2018 Football World Cup Cartoon For Kids!. Morphle meets the Scary Mountain Giant + Dinosaurs, Monsters and Dragons. My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. My Magic House - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids. 🔴 LIVE Teletubbies ★ NEW Tiddlytubbies LIVE Cartoons ★ New Cartoon Episodes 1-4 ★ Cartoons for Kids. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!). PJ Masks Full Episodes - GIANT SUPERHEROES! | 1 Hour Compilation | Cartoons for Children #90. My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!. Mila Gets Morphing Power! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation Episodes For Kids. Morphle in the world of video games! Video Game animation for kids!. NEW COMPILATION 2018 - Zig and Sharko 🌳Save Environment 🌎.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий